Place your bid to benefit the ACE Foundation and support ACE programs at this year’s American College of Endocrinology Foundation Silent Auction.
Stop by the 1st floor of the Music City Center today between 7:30 am and 8:30 am and 12:00 pm and 5:30 pm to see all the fabulous items up for auction.
Winners will be announced between 9:45 am and 11:00 am on Saturday.
Some of the items on the auction block are:
- Original Giclée artwork by Nava Handelsman
- Dominique Wilkins signed Atlanta Hawks Jersey
- Four tickets to SeaWorld Orlando and four tickets to Aquatica
- VIP tour of the Corvette Factory and Museum in Kentucky
- Hand-carved eagle by Anton Fischer
- Two-night stay at Marriot Marquis, San Diego Marina
- NBA basketball signed by Adam Morrison
- Nashville back stage all-access passes and gift basket